Health Network Guide: Will pregnant women have leucorrhea during pregnancy?For some pregnant mothers, pregnancy is indeed a very happy thing, but after pregnancy, there are some physical symptoms. For example, will there be leucorrhea in pregnancy?The following editors will answer you.
1. Will there be leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy?
Is there any leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy? Lands are a normal physiological phenomenon. Each woman will have leucorrhea. Pregnant women will have an increase in leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy, which is normal, but pregnant women need to pay attention.If there is an increase in leucorrhea, it is also accompanied by a special smell, color, etc., and it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time.
During pregnancy, affected by the female and progesterone secreted by the placenta, the vaginal mucosa is congested, edema, the appearance is purple and blue, the vaginal fixture increases, soft and elastic, and the surface area increases. At this time, the transparency of the vaginal mucosa is transparentIncreased sex, the exudate is significantly increased compared to non -pregnancy, and the glandular secretion of the cervix is increased. Therefore, vaginal secretions during pregnancy are significantly increased than non -pregnancy.treat.
Generally, the vaginal secretions are more after pregnancy, and it may be thicker than usual.Under normal circumstances, some people will have slight lower abdomen pain in the early stages of pregnancy, with breast swelling, nausea, vomiting and other phenomena.In the early stages of pregnancy, the secretions will also increase, and the transparent water is occasionally pale yellow. It is normal without odor. A small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy is a common phenomenon.In the early stages of pregnancy, due to the sharp increase in hormones, the increase in vaginal secretions is normal.If the vulva does not itch, there is no smell of leucorrhea, so don’t worry.However, if the vulva is itchy and painful; the leucorrhea is yellow, and there are symptoms such as strange and odor, you need to go to the hospital for treatment.
2. Symptoms of leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy
In the early stages of pregnancy, some changes in expectant mothers will change, and there are some symptoms such as: nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, etc. with them, and there are more leucorrhea symptoms.This is because after pregnancy, the luteal of the ovaries secretes a large amount of estrogen and progesterone to maintain the bed and development of pregnant eggs.After 12 weeks, the placental formation is formed, and a large amount of estrogen and progesterone continue to synthesize the body. Therefore, pregnant women always maintain high estrogen and high progesterone state.As a result, the cells rely on estrogen and progesterone dependence have changed significantly. The vulvar tissue becomes soft, humid, vaginal thickened, blood vessel congestion, exudate liquid and increased cells. Uterine hypertrophy, softness, congestion, and strong glandular secretion.The secretion of cervical glands and vaginal exudation and falling cells are mixed together to form leucorrhea, which will continue to discharge from the body during pregnancy.
When you are pregnant, you must pay attention to leucorrhea. In fact, many pregnant women have some abnormal problems of leucorrhea when they are pregnant. In fact, there are some physical changes at this time.Questions, etc. These are signs of pregnancy.
The expression of pregnancy leucorrhea
Usually 3-4 weeks after pregnancy, there is too much leucorrhea, no odor, clear and non-debris.The leucorrhea routine detection is between no mixed bacteria, between pH4.2-4.7.Gonococcal detection of a+number.In addition, one week before childbirth -that is, the increase in leucorrhea in 39 weeks.Under normal circumstances, it will be produced one week after the increase in the leucorrhea of 39 weeks, and the leucorrhea blood may occur 24 hours before childbirth.
Daily gynecological care
1. Regular inspection: Even if there is no discomfort, it should be checked regularly.
2. Usually wear tight pants or jeans, and the underwear should choose cotton cloth texture.
3. No sanitary pads on weekdays.Some ladies are worried that leucorrhea stains underwear. Even if it is not menstrual, she always likes to use sanitary pads.In fact, the pads are poorly breathable, and the long -term use is not hygienic. If the pads with poor disinfection are used, the effect is even more counterproductive.In addition, the vagina should not be cleaned with various medicinal liquids. Instead, it will destroy the inner environment of the vagina, leading to disorders of the flora and inducing vaginitis.
4. Enhance immunity: persist in exercise, enhance physical fitness, be able to sleep sufficient sleep, reasonable diet, balanced nutrition, and eat more vitamin -rich foods.
5. Psychological adjustment: Do more things that make yourself happy, learn psychological adjustment, maintain a good psychological state, and avoid excessive excitement and impatience.