The leucorrhea symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy are one of the symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy. As a new mummy, you need to know more about this aspect. For the changes in your body and the abnormalities in the leucorrhea after pregnancy, you must have something to do.Understand, will the number of leucorrhea increase in early pregnancy?
Symptom of leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy: increased leucorrhea
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea symptoms are increased in vaginal discharge.This is due to the role of estrogen in women’s body. Water and blood in the cervix and vaginal wall increased more than usual, and the number of leucorrhea naturally increased naturally.
If you are pregnant, then leucorrhea will have a significant increase.This is because the estrogen after pregnancy gradually increases with the increase of the month of pregnancy. Estrogen can promote the secretion of mucus secretion of cervix and endometrium gland.Therefore, the number of secretions also increases, and leucorrhea has also increased.
In the early stages of pregnancy, in addition to leucorrhea symptoms, there are symptoms such as stopping menstruation, increasing vaginal secretions, and bleeding.Although leucorrhea will increase in the early stages of pregnancy, how to increase leucorrhea is serious, and leucorrhea is not normal in color and state, then there may be some kind of gynecological inflammation and need to go to the hospital for examination.
The reasons for the increase in leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy are:
1. Pylar leucorrhea is mostly caused by vaginal inflammation. Trippy vaginitis is the most common, and it is mostly accompanied by vulva itching.At the same time, it can be seen in the conditions of endometritis, chronic cervicitis, senile vaginitis, uterine membrane effusion or foreign body in the vagina.
2. Cheese -like leucorrhea or tofu -like leucorrhea, most of which are typical phenomena of mold vaginitis, are often accompanied by severe vulva itching.
3. Herbal leucorrhea, submucosal fibroids, functional disorders, uterine hemorrhage, cervical cancer, urethral meat, endometrial cancer, cervical polyps, cervical erosion, senile vaginitis, etc.Can cause.
4. Yellow water -like leucorrhea, first consider late -stage cervical cancer, endometrial cancer or submucosal fibroids with infection.
5. The increase of urinary disorders with white bands is yellow pus, and it has a fierce inflammation reaction.The original appreciation of the clothing causes low viscosity in cervicitis and increased white pulp cervical secretions.
Pay attention to the following matters in the increase in leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy:
1. Cleaning daily is indispensable
Clean vulva with warm water every day to keep the vulvar hygiene, but do not clean the vagina;
2. Personal products should be separated
Use special bath towels and water basins to avoid cross -infection;
3. Internal hygiene should pay attention to
Change the underwear every day, wash it under exposure after washing;
4. The way to wipe it after the tube is clear
After each bowel movement, use the dried cotton pieces soaked with boric acid water to wipe it from the front to the back, but throw it out of the lipstick cotton, and use a new cotton block in the second pass.