There will be such discomfort during pregnancy, and constipation is one of them.Constipation during pregnancy is mostly after three months of pregnancy. Compared with the unprepared period, the constipation during pregnancy is more harmful, which will increase the risk of miscarriage and premature birth.Probiotics is a kind of bacteria that regulate the intestine. It has a certain conditioning effect on constipation and dry stool. Can pregnant women take probiotics during pregnancy?Pregnant women can eat probiotics to regulate the intestine, thereby regulating constipation.Long -term use of probiotics can also play a role in regulating the balance of intestinal bacteria, helping the intestinal digestion, and promoting nutritional absorption.
1. Why are constipation during pregnancy?
1. After women’s pregnancy, the abdomen gradually bulge, bloated body, inconvenient movement, and physical activity is greatly reduced compared with before, which causes the intestinal muscles to decrease, and it is not easy to push the feces outward.
2. The enlarged uterus is compressed to the rectum, making it difficult for feces to discharge.
3. The abdominal muscles of pregnant women become soft, and there is no sufficient abdominal pressure pushing during defecation.
2. What are the dangers of constipation during pregnancy?
1. Because of constipation, pregnant women need to have more strength stools. However, too hard can cause uterine contraction, which may increase the risk of abortion and premature birth, resulting in abortion and premature birth.
2. After October pregnancy, the phenomenon of constipation will become more and more serious. If there is no stool in 1-2 weeks, it will cause abdominal pain and abdominal distension. In severe cases, it can cause intestinal obstruction.healthy.
3. Too much feces accumulated in the intestine will affect the decline of the fetus during childbirth, leading to extending the production process, and increasing the risk of dystocia.
4. Constipation will have a certain impact on the mood of pregnant women. The pain of constipation will increase the nervousness of the pregnant woman and affect the development of the fetus.
3. Can I eat probiotics during pregnancy?
Probiotics are not medicines, but a kind of bacteria that are beneficial to the human body. It is an active microorganism that is beneficial to the human body.After taking probiotics, probiotics will improve the balance of intestinal bacteria, increase the peristalsis of intestinal tract, make the bowel more smooth, and thereby changing the effect of constipation.Therefore, pregnant women can eat probiotics to regulate the intestine, thereby regulating constipation.Long -term use of probiotics can also play a role in regulating the balance of intestinal bacteria, helping the intestinal digestion, and promoting nutritional absorption.
I think this article is useful. Welcome to like or recommend it to friends, and follow [Medical Federation Media].