Some big belly wives will have stomach pain in the middle of pregnancy. So what is the stomach pain in pregnant women?Let me analyze and analyze it for you.
What’s wrong with stomach pain in pregnant women
1. Pregnancy causes sphincter relaxation and gastric acid reflux.After pregnancy, due to the changes in hormones, the sphincter relaxes, and the food that is eaten is easy to run up (the sphincter is located at the connection between the esophagus and the stomach, and it makes what we eat can only go down).As a result, the acidic content in the stomach flows from the stomach to the esophagus, throat and mouth, and stimulates the mucous membrane.
2. After the spleen and stomach are weak, the spleen and stomach is damaged or the spleen and stomach is weak, the yang is not cheerful, and the cold is from endogenous, so that the spleen is not transported, the stomach is lost and decreased, and pain occurs.Gastroinomin deficiency or disease for a long time, the stomach is lost, and the stomach qi can also cause pain.
3. Gradual uterus compresses the stomach and stomach, resulting in stomach acid easier to return.In the third trimester, the uterus that increases monthly will also compress the stomach. In addition, the hormones make the muscles of the isolated esophagus and the stomach relaxing, which makes the stomach acid easier upward and make the chest burning.
4. When the uterus increases, the uterine round ligament is pulled at the time of 4 months of pregnancy, and many expectant mothers will feel a little abdominal pain.In the middle of pregnancy, the baby gradually grew up, and the stress in the abdominal cavity of the expectant mothers also rose.If the spare mother’s esophageal pores (the esophageal pipe is connected to the stomach through this cracks), the esophageal cracked hernia may occur, so abdominal pain.At this time, abdominal pain is mostly accompanied by symptoms such as chest tightness, shortness of breath, chest pain, stomach acid back, and snoring.The incidence of about 30%to 50%during gestational hernia for esophageal pores, and sometimes symptoms are more obvious during the third trimester.
5. Do not lover or eat cold and fat, causing spleen and stomach to injury, stagnation in the middle, and the lack of qi, which causes stomach pain.Or because of cold and cold injuries, the stomach yang is curbed, the righteousness and evil are struggling, and the stomach pain is work.
What to eat for pregnant women with stomach pain
Porridge foods have always been the first choice for nourishing the stomach. Various porridge foods are not only rich in large amounts of nutrients, but also have the characteristics of easy digestion and absorption. Therefore, it is the best diet for patients with gastrointestinal diseases.The first choice.Among them, pumpkin porridge and corn porridge have the most effects on nourishing the stomach and alleviating stomach pain.
Drink some corn porridge in pregnant women, you can add a little millet porridge, yam porridge (rice and yam are half, the yam is cut a bit, the cooking time must be longer, it must be more than 15 minutes longer than usual), try not to drink simplicity as much as possibleRice porridge, do not add auxiliary materials to the porridge at will, you can add a little jujube appropriately.The diet is mainly light. After the symptoms of gastric pain are reduced, high -calorie and nutritious foods are gradually added.
Soup water does not include porridge foods, but this kind of food also has good stomach nourishing and alleviating stomach pain. The so -called soup is made from various ingredients.But be careful not to drink too much broth. If you want to really play the effect of nourishing the stomach, it is best to drink more vegetable soup in your daily life, such as like spinach fan soup and egg soup.When boiling soup, be sure not to put salt too much to avoid damage to the stomach.
3. Two types of drinks
Pregnant women’s appetite is not good, or jokes are not good, you can drink more milk, supplement nutrition, and soothe the brain.Do not drink milk in the morning, but drink milk 1-2 hours after breakfast. There is food in the stomach to prevent the shortcomings of drinking milk on an empty stomach.In this way, milk can stay in the stomach for a long time. Milk and gastric juice can fully occur in enzymatic disintegration, so that protein can digest and absorb well.