In daily life, many people feel uncomfortable after pregnancy and itchy stomach, so what can pregnant women have itchy stomachs? Maybe you can see with the editor!
[Recommended by Xiaobian]: How long does it take to give birth to a boy with a soft belly?
What can pregnant women have itchy stomachs: compound stove Ganshi washing agent
The main ingredients of compound stovennite washing agents are stones and zinc oxide. They are a skin external chemical agent, pink suspension, which has the effect of convergence and protecting the skin. It has a good effect on itching of the skin.
Indications: For acute itching skin diseases, such as urticaria and mules.
Usage: Local external use, shake well, take an appropriate amount to the affected area, 2-3 times a day.
Note: The skin is damaged and cannot be used. It cannot be exposed to the eyes and other mucosa (such as mouth, nose, etc.).
What can pregnant women have itchy stomach: Mint
Mint phenol washing agent is a milky white suspension drug, which has the effect of relieving itching, which can be used for eczema, dermatitis, and itching of the skin.
Usage and dosage: Shake it in front and apply local application.
What can pregnant women have itchy stomach: Ailoson
Eloson is also called Mimimyon cream, which is a kind of white or white cream.
Indications: used for eczema, neurodermatitis, heterotic dermatitis and skin itching.
Usage and Dosage: Local external use.Apply this product to the affected area, once a day.
Note: Those with damage to the skin are disabled, and pregnant women and lactating women should be used under the guidance of a doctor.For those who are allergic to this product, use cautious people with allergies.
What can pregnant women have itchy stomach: Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel is a pure natural plant extraction essence. It has a good effect of moisturizing and moisturizing. It is not irritating to the skin. It is itchy for pregnant women.It can also prevent stretch marks.
What can pregnant women wipe it if itchy bellys: olive oil
Olive oil is extremely affinity for the skin. It contains the fatty acids required by the human body, which can quickly absorb the skin and effectively maintain the elasticity of the skin.Some pregnant women’s belly belly is caused by dry skin, so insisting on applying olive oil on the belly every day, it can treat the symptoms of itching of the belly.
Wash your hands, then rub your hands together, let your hands warm, sprinkle some olive oil on your palms, half a spoon, and then gently apply it on the belly to make the belly warm. ThenCover your belly with a little warm hand.
What to do if the stomach of pregnant women is itchy
1. Strictness and emotional excitement will aggravate itching, so pregnant moms must first reduce the mental burden and avoid irritability and anxiety.
2. Avoid scratching itching.Because after constant scratching, the skin often becomes red and scratching, causing the epidermis to fall off, and it will cause skin thickening and deepen of pigment. Then it will increase itching. It can even cause purulent infections and form a vicious circle.
3. Change underwear and underwear. Do not use water with high temperature or use alkaline soap to scrub it hard during bathing, because this will aggravate itching.
4. The symptoms of skin itching caused by allergies caused by allergies can also be used to apply emulsion to the affected parts in the morning and evening.
5. Prevent food factors from irritating, such as eating less stimulating foods such as pepper, ginger, raw garlic.The intake of seafood should be appropriate because seafood can aggravate skin itching.
6. Wear cotton clothing to avoid friction with fibrous fabrics and skin.Skin allergies are mainly loose, and the belt should not be too tight to prevent the skin from being oppressed.
Avoid wearing wool clothes and using blankets, because the dust and dust in the carpet can cause asthma and stimulate the skin, so the clothes should be used to use cotton.
7. Use vinegar to heat the itching area, or use 10-15 capsules with peppercorns, boil water, and wash the affected area after water temperature. Generally, itching can be reduced.