This headline is the official WeChat of Yunnan Provincial Traditional Chinese Medicine Administration. If you have not paid attention, please click to subscribe to the headline of "Yunnan Traditional Chinese Medicine".
Pregnant women are also high incidence of hemorrhoids. The incidence of hemorrhoids is as high as 76%. However, if scientific and proper prevention methods are adopted, the effect is very good. You do n’t have to be afraid, but you ca n’t take it lightly.In this issue, let’s follow the experts to see what to do during pregnancy!
Hemorrhoid formation during pregnancy
Hemorrhoids are completely different from the infectious purulence in other parts of the body. It is an intravenous cluster formed by the hemorrhoidal diaphragm of the hemorrhoids of the hemorrhoids of the hemorrhoids of the hemorrhoids of the hemorrhoids of the lower rectal and the deep surface of the anus skin.The occurrence of hemorrhoidal veins is related to the pressure of compression and foreign stimulus.After pregnancy, the uterus increasingly increased, and the vein of the lower cavity was compressed backwards, causing the blood flow background of the small blood vessels to be blocked and accumulated, inducing or aggravating hemorrhoids.
It is relatively prone to hemorrhoids during pregnancy. If pregnant women have hemorrhoids before pregnancy, hemorrhoids are likely to worsen after pregnancy.If it is the first time he hemorrhoids, the symptoms are likely to occur from 28 to 36 weeks in the later stages of pregnancy. Especially in 1 week before childbirth, constipation will appear because after pregnancy, the uterus gradually becomes larger, andThe lower cavity veins cause stress, thereby reducing the speed of the lower limbs and pelvic blood circulation, aggravating the pressure of venous blood vessels below the uterine, and causing venous swelling or expansion.Therefore, pregnant women are more likely to be troubled by the rectal vein song (that is, hemorrhoids), the leg venous veins, and sometimes even the vulva venous song.
Constipation is another cause of or aggravating hemorrhoids.Pregnant women have a small amount of activity, slow gastrointestinal peristalsis, and prone to stools. The dung of the group compress the intestinal wall vein, making the vein return more unscrupulous, and it needs to increase the abdominal pressure during the bowel movement, which causes the hemorrhoidal vein to expand.It can also promote the formation of hemorrhoids.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids during pregnancy
Medication and treatment should not be used by pregnant women.In the early stage of hemorrhoids, it mainly relied on diet conditioning.The early symptoms of hemorrhoids are blood stains or anal dripping blood after stool.In severe cases, spray out.
Internal hemorrhoids generally have swelling, or they will get rid of the anus when they are in the stool, and they will recover by themselves.If it cannot be recovered, it may cause embedded edema and pain.External hemorrhoids are prone to swelling and itching. When inflammation or thrombosis external hemorrhoids, it is accompanied by severe pain, difficulty walking, and restlessness.Frequent hemorrhage can cause anemia, feeling dizziness, shortness of breath, weakness, and poor spirit.Once pregnant women have decreased abdominal pressure after childbirth, venous return disorders are lifted, and hemorrhoids will be relieved. Therefore, the hemorrhoids of pregnant women focus on prevention, and the treatment is mainly non -surgical therapy.
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy
1. Develop good eating habits.Constipation and hemorrhoids should consciously drink more water and eat more fruits and fresh vegetables.In particular, you should pay attention to eating more foods rich in crude fiber, such as celery, leek, bitter gourd, radishes, cabbage, etc., also eat more coarse grains, such as corn, sweet potatoes, millet, etc. In addition to rich nutrients, these foods are rich in nutrients.In addition, it can also stimulate intestinal peristalsis and prevent feces from accumulating in the intestine.
2. Do not eat or eat spicy and irritating food and condiments.At the same time, it is necessary to develop the habit of drinking more water, and it is best to drink some salt water or honey water.Chili, pepper, ginger, garlic, green onion and other irritating foods should be eaten as little as possible.In addition, it is to avoid adverse irritation to the rectum and anus, and timely treat intestinal inflammation and other diseases in the anus.
3. The hand paper should be soft and clean. The internal hemorrhoids should be removed and reset them with your hands in time.
Hemorrhoid care during pregnancy
1. Pregnant women try to use the left lying position as long as possible.This helps to avoid increasing pregnancy uterine compression of abdominal aorta and lower cavity veins and ureter, reduce the compression of the rectal vein, increase the amount of blood flow in the uterine placenta and kidney blood flow.Pregnancy complications such as hemorrhoids and supine syndrome will reduce the incidence and mortality of pregnant women and fetus during perinatal.Of course, in the long -term sleep, it is impossible to maintain a posture unchanged and can alternate left and right, but it is best to take the left side position as the best.
2. Pregnant women should not sit for a long time, and they should exercise appropriately to promote blood flow from the anus rectum.Persist in 10-30 anal lifting movements (that is, consciously shrink the anus), so that this can reduce the congestion of the hemorrhoid vein plexus, improve the local blood circulation, and reduce the onset.
3. Don’t endure the stool for a long time.To develop a regular and good bowel habits, do not read books and newspapers in the toilet when stool, avoid squatting to the toilet for a long time. For a long time squat, it is easy to cause the anal canal vein to expand or curvature, so as not to be stimulated by the anal.EssenceIf you can’t get out at a time, you can get up for a while and then go. When you have difficulty in defecation, you can use some intestinal nourishing drugs. You should not use laxatives, nor can it be used to use the effects of great pressure, so as not to cause miscarriage or premature birth.
About the Author
Shu Yuanling: The Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Anorectal of the People’s Hospital of Yunnan Province has a certain clinical care experience.
For more exciting and authoritative health and health content, please pay attention to the "Yunnan Traditional Chinese Medicine" WeChat signal (Yunnanzhongyi).