Pregnancy is a very beautiful and unforgettable thing in life.At the beginning of the mother, many people have symptoms of nausea and vomiting in the early stages of pregnancy.This is because with the formation of fertilized eggs, the body of pregnant women will change a lot, causing a series of early pregnancy reactions to cause pregnant mothers.So, what are the physiological reactions of pregnant mothers in the early pregnancy and how to deal with it?Let’s take a look together.
1. Mentalities.This is the most notaile to be noticed by female friends. For women who usually have menstruation, women who usually have menstruation are postponed for more than 10 days after sex, which may be pregnant.Although some women are pregnant, there will still be a small amount of vaginal bleeding when it is menstruation.Therefore, female friends are reminded that as long as they find that menstruation is different from the past, whether it is delayed or a small number of menstruation, they should pay attention to the possibility of pregnancy. When necessary, they should go to the hospital to find a specialist for consultation.
On January 3, 2018, in Xiangyang City, Hubei Province, yoga coach Liu Fan insisted on taking the Yoga class during pregnancy.
(Yang Dong/People’s Picture)
(Disclaimer: Every picture with the words "people’s pictures", copyright picture, protected by law, uses (including reprints) requires payment. Welcome to call: 010-65368384 or 021-63519288.)
2. Nausea and vomiting (mainly morning vomiting).This is one of the most common physiological reactions in the early pregnancy. It is caused by the increase in the increased gonad hormones, the decrease in gastric acid secretion, and the extension of gastric emptying time after pregnancy.About 50 % of pregnant women in early pregnancy will have symptoms of nausea and vomiting. 25 % only have nausea and no vomiting, and 25 % asymptomatic.These symptoms are mostly at 6 weeks of pregnancy, the most severe at 9 weeks of pregnancy, and the symptoms are relieved by themselves after 12 weeks of pregnancy.Most of pregnancy vomiting is more severe in the early morning. For those with mild, it does not need to be treated with special treatment, or a small amount of meals can reduce this symptom.Pregnancy vomiting is the most serious stage of pregnancy and vomiting. Delaying or improper treatment can lead to severe complications in pregnant women or even endangering the life of pregnant women. They may be forced to terminate pregnancy.Therefore, if pregnant women have severe nausea and vomiting symptoms, they should go to the hospital to find a specialist for treatment in time.
3. The breasts have tingling, swelling and itching.This is the physiological phenomenon of early pregnancy. From the moment the fertilized eggs are bed, with the changes in the estrogen and other hormones in the body, the breast bubbles and breast duct hyperplasia in the breast, the darkens of the areola, the subcutaneous intravenous veins, and the obvious veins of the breast, and the intravenous veins of the breast, and the subcutaneous venous veins are obvious, and the subcutaneous venous veins are obvious.The nipples are obviously prominent … When pregnant women have these performances, don’t be nervous, these are preparing for breastfeeding.
4. Disposal or discomfort in the lower abdomen.After pregnancy, the pregnant woman’s uterus increases, and the ligament of the uterus often makes pregnant women feel the pain of the lower abdomen or the pain on both sides of the small abdomen. These symptoms can tolerate it.Long, its elasticity will increase, and the discomfort of pregnant women will gradually reduce.
5. Easy to get tired.In the early stages of pregnancy, expectant mothers are easy to feel burnout, and even all day long, weak, unable to lift the spirit, and have no interest in doing things. These are normal reactions in the early pregnancy, and they will improve naturally after 3 months of pregnancy.These symptoms stem from changes in hormones in the body. At this time, expectant mothers should try to rest when they want to rest. Do not force themselves to ensure sufficient sleep.
6. frequent urination.The increase in uterus after pregnancy will compress the bladder, making the bladder capacity of pregnant women smaller, and frequent urination and urgency often occur.As the uterus increases again, the uterus will exceed the pelvic cavity, the compression of the bladder will be reduced, and the symptoms such as frequent urination will gradually alleviate.If frequent urinary symptoms are accompanied by dysuria, go to the hospital for obstetrics and gynecologists for diagnosis and treatment.
7. Emotional and irritable.There are many symptoms of pregnancy. With the changes in hormones in the body, it is natural for pregnant women to feel irritable, irritable, anxiety, and emotional. Whether you feel surprised or melancholy, happy or sad, whether it is laughing or tears, it is a tears, it is a laughter or tears, it is a tears or tears.It is the natural expression of the complex emotions of pregnant women.Therefore, women must adjust their mentality to accept new responsibilities, and the other half must fully understand and tolerate.
8. The base temperature of pregnant women rises and is afraid of cold.After pregnancy, due to elevation of progesterone, the basic body temperature of the pregnant mothers will increase by 0.3 ° C ~ 0.5 ° C, which remains between 36.9 ° C ~ 37.2 ° C.After the basic body temperature rises, the human body’s mound brain has become more sensitive to temperature regulation, and it is easier for pregnant mothers to feel cold.When the placenta is developed, the body temperature of the pregnant mother will also tend to be normal, and the situation of fear of cold will be relieved.
If you are preparing for pregnancy, the doctor will recommend recording daily body temperature. If the body temperature is slightly higher than usual and it lasts for two weeks, it means that you may be pregnant and you should consult the doctor as soon as possible.
9. Increase vaginal secretions.The vaginal discharge will increase due to fertilized eggs and increased hormones.Normal vaginal discharge is tasteless milk white mucus, and you don’t have to worry if you do not have unsuitable vulva.If the color of the secretion is dull or bloody, there is odor or itching or discomfort with vulva, you should seek medical treatment in time.
Author: Wang Yanting, Director and Deputy Chief Physician of Xinzhou People’s Hospital of Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
"Da Yi Xiaoyu" contribute
(Responsible editor: Zhang Meng, Yao Xinyu)