The supplement to various nutrition during pregnancy is the top priority,
If the nutritional nutrition during pregnancy is not enough,
Not only may there be premature abortion in severe cases, etc.
It will also directly affect the development of the baby after birth,
So the nutrition necessary for various pregnancy,
Don’t ignore it!
Folic acid is probably one of the nutritional elements of expectant mothers who have "cut constant and chaotic" from pregnancy, but why do folic acid be supplemented?How to make up?
Folic acid deficiency hazards
● Increase the risk of fetal nervous system defects, such as lip cracks, cerebral spinal membranes, and no brain.
● Increase other defects, such as incidence of congenital heart disease and cleft lip and palate
● More prone to pregnant women anemia, signs of eclampsia, etc.
How to make up folic acid
In 2007, the Chinese Society of Nutrition was proposed that during the preparation of pregnancy, women of childbearing age replenished 400 micrograms of folic acid every day.
● Since many pregnant mothers are not sure of their pregnancy time, in order to avoid missing the best time to supplement folic acid, supplementation can be started in the first three months of pregnancy. Conditions allow the entire pregnancy!
● In the usual diet, pay attention to add folic acid -rich foods such as animal liver, eggs, green leafy vegetables, fruits.
● If folic acid lacks folic acid, you can supplement it under the guidance of a doctor or compound nutrient supplement.
In the exchange with a doctor and pregnant mothers, Beibei found that there were almost nine iron deficiency in almost ten pregnant mothers, so don’t care about mothers!
Harm of iron deficiency
Iron is an important trace element of the human body, of which 60%to 70%exist in hemoglobin.After pregnancy, the hemoglobin in the mother’s body will increase by 20%. In addition, expectant mothers also need to reserve the iron needed 1 to 4 months after birth, so the demand for iron will increase accordingly.
● If iron deficiency during pregnancy, it not only affects the development of the fetus, causing abortion, dead tires, premature birth, insufficient weight, and newborn diseases. It can also induce pregnancy hypertension. In severe cases, it will affect the heart function of the pregnant woman and cause the maternal and child life.
● In addition, iron deficiency during pregnancy can also cause babies after birth.
How to replenish iron
Pregnant mothers need to be iron at 1,000 mg of pregnancy throughout pregnancy. Generally, it is recommended to supplement the usual diet.
● Animal liver, chicken blood, duck blood, meat, and fish can be directly combined with hemoglobin in the human body. Therefore, the biological utilization is relatively high, which is the best source of iron.
● In addition to adjusting diet, pregnant women who have appeared anemia should also be treated with iron.Generally, oral metal iron is the main aspect, and the dose should be followed by the doctor’s order.
● While iron supplementation, eating some fruit rich in vitamin C, such as orange, kiwi, etc., can promote iron absorption.
● Milk, coffee, tea, etc. will prevent the body from absorbing iron. Mothers with iron deficiency anemia have not eaten.
According to a diet survey, the daily calcium intake of women in my country during pregnancy is about 300-400 mg. However, the 1000-2000mg of calcium required for the third trimester of pregnancy is still far away, so calcium is also supplemented!
Calcium deficiency hazards
● Calcium deficiency in pregnant women can lead to muscle tendon plastics, appear cramps, numbness, etc., and can also cause osteoporosis.
● It will also affect the baby’s baby. Calcium deficiency will make the fetus prone to rib beaded, chicken breasts or funnel chest, etc., and it is also easy to suffer from skull softening after birth.
How to replenish calcium
● Pay attention to calcium supplement in the usual diet. You can drink more milk and replenish milk products.In addition, bean products, seafood fish, and meat are all good sources of calcium.
● Generally doctors will recommend that expectant mothers start calcium supplements after 20 weeks of pregnancy. By 27-28 weeks of pregnancy, as the baby grows rapidly, additional calcium supplements need to be added in addition to daily diet.
● While calcium supplementation, it is also necessary to ensure the intake of vitamin D, which can promote the absorption and utilization of calcium.
DHA is also one of the trace elements that need to be consumed during pregnancy. The Chinese Nutrition Society proposes that pregnant women and nursing nurses take DHA for not less than 200 mg daily. Is it enough for expectant mothers to make up for each day?
DHA’s lack of harm
● It affects the breeding of the baby’s nerves, vision and immune system.
● Especially in the third trimester, after the 29th gestational week, the nervous system of the fetus is rapidly developing, which has pushed the demand for DHA. If the pregnant woman lacks DHA during this period, the fetus can not be fully provided.It shows that the cognitive function after birth is lower than that of ordinary people.
How to add DHA
● In the usual diet, mothers can eat more fish and seafood, including yellow flowers, sea bass, tuna, catfish, fish and other fish, as well as shrimp, sea crabs, shellfish, cuttlefish, etc. are rich in DHA.
● The amount of mercury in arrow fish, square fish, and catfish contains a high amount of mercury, and it cannot be eaten!The same is true for sharks, but you should have no chance to eat …
● Oils used in normal times can also add part of linenseed oil and perilla oil.
● If your daily diet still does not guarantee DHA’s intake, you can eat some DHA supplements under the guidance of a doctor.
The Boundary Health Organization (WHO) recommends that pregnant and lactating women are 250 μg/d, and iodine is also very easy to obtain in our daily life ~
The harm of iodine deficiency
Severe iodine deficiency during pregnancy can affect the synthesis of pregnant women and fetal thyroid hormones, which can lead to an increased mortality rate of infant mortality during the abortion rate, death rate and perinatal infant mortality.
Severe iodine deficiency during pregnancy also affects the development of cognitive function after the baby is born, and there is inattention and polymorphic disease.
How to add iodine
Choose some iodine -rich foods in the diet, such as choosing iodized salt, and eating foods rich in iodine -rich foods, such as seaweed, fish, shrimp and other seafood.
It is generally not recommended to take kelp or supplements with kelp, because the iodine content in these supplements has different iodine content, and there may be risk of high mercury content.
Beauty Mom Reminder
● Whether you need to supplement a trace element, you must pass the examination and add it under the guidance of a doctor. Do not buy supplements at will.
● In addition to the nutritional elements mentioned above, all kinds of trace elements are indispensable during pregnancy. The diverse and balanced diets are very necessary. Persistence mothers pay attention to daily diet, grains, fruits, vegetables, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milkProducts, meat or other protein rich foods are indispensable!