During pregnancy, pregnant mothers will have many reactions during pregnancy, and pregnancy is one of the common symptoms during early pregnancy.According to research reports, 50%of pregnant mothers have experienced pregnancy in 3 months before pregnancy (early pregnancy). Generally, 8-10 weeks are more severe. During this period, the pregnant mother must be plagued by the sharp rise in the body during this period.So how to relieve the discomfort caused by pregnancy?
Experts introduced in an interview that nausea and vomiting are one of the common pregnancy reactions during early pregnancy. Most pregnant mothers have reacted at 6 to 8 weeks. Generally, they gradually disappear after 12 weeks of pregnancy.However, not every pregnant mother will have a pregnancy reaction, and there is also a severity of the degree of pregnancy -some pregnant mothers do not think about tea, and some pregnant mothers may not have a pregnancy reaction during pregnancy.In general, about half of the pregnant mothers will have the manifestation of pregnancy, about 50 % to 80 % of people will have disgusting performance.Studies abroad believe that pregnancy vomiting is actually a defense mechanism of human beings. This phenomenon indicates that the human body may be pregnant, and vomiting can also spit out the bad foods that the human body eats, which is also a kind of protection for the fetus.
So how to relieve pregnancy?Pregnant mothers can refer to the following suggestions:
1. Stay away from the source of vomiting.We will not vomit for no reason. What will let you vomit, we will stay away from such a "source of vomiting".
2. Drink water.It is best to drink water between the two meals. Do not drink a lot of water in a short period of time. The rapid increase of the stomach content may cause nausea and vomiting.
3. You can smell the smell of oranges, lemon, and mint to suppress nausea.Or drink ginger slices and drink a glass of ginger tea to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
4. You can take some VB6.The VB6 has a good town vomiting effect. You can ask the obstetric doctor to take VB6 to take it. Remember to eat composite vitamin supplements during pregnancy.
5. Need to do appropriate exercise.Exercise can promote gastrointestinal motility, enhance appetite, conducive to exhaust stool, and relax the physical and mental, help to divert the attention of nausea and vomiting.
At the same time, five types of foods are recommended to help expectant mothers Anudu. Let’s take a look together.
Cereals: Wheat, soybeans, peanuts, brown rice, oats, etc. are all good choices, which are relatively more than other grains containing vitamin B6.
Vegetables: leek, broccoli, green onions, carrots, loofah, taro, their vitamin B6 content is 0.2 mg ~ 0.1mg.
Fruits: Avocado and bananas contain vitamin B6 in fruits, which are relatively high, durian, dragon fruit, cantaloupe, and mangosteen are second.
Aquatic products: Grass carp and catfish are high vitamin B6, and the cholesterol content is low, the DHA content is high, which is suitable for the majority of pregnant women.
Meat egg milk: chicken, beef, viscera, eggs, and milk all contain higher vitamin B6, but visceral foods can easily cause pregnancy hyperlipidemia, so it is necessary to eat it in moderation.
Have you learned these methods to ease pregnancy?Special reminding everyone that when pregnant mothers try to relieve pregnancy, do not choose drugs for treatment. If vomiting violently forms drama vomiting, they should go to the doctor in time and then intervene with drugs.Pregnant mothers with a lot of vomiting should replenish liquid in time under the guidance of a doctor, and seek medical treatment in time to avoid delaying the disease.
This article was scientifically controlled by Liu Huiyun, deputy chief physician of the First Affiliated Hospital of the Third Military Medical University.
(Responsible editor: Liu Haoran (intern), Wang Yanhua)