Originally motion sickness, I was pregnant with a ball, and I was so faint that I didn’t dare to take a car … due to the impact of early pregnancy reactions after pregnancy, motion sickness would be more serious, especially when smelling irritating gasoline, it would exacerbate nausea and vomiting symptoms.When some pregnant mothers take buses, they can’t even vomit …
So let’s talk about motion sickness today, what should I do if they need to ride a car?Seeing that the eleven long vacation is coming, because motion sickness will give up a good opportunity to travel?
Pregnant women motion sickness, try these tips to relieve motion sickness
After pregnancy, the organs of the body will change greatly, such as sensitive taste, easy dizziness, etc. These are normal reactions of pregnancy.
Do not be afraid of psychology first. Do not eat too much before riding. You can also open the window to keep your ventilation, reduce shaking your head, and so on.
In addition, pregnant mothers can also refer to these tips.
1. Prepare a piece of fresh ginger.Put the fresh ginger slices in your hand while driving, and put it under the nostril at any time, so that the spicy taste is inhaled into the nose.You can also fix it on the navel on the navel.
2. Eat some light foods before taking the car. It is best not to eat eggs or dairy products; you can also prepare some plums, olives, etc. to eat in the car. After you get in the car, you can constantly eat some fruits, cucumber and other snacks.
3. After getting on the car, look at the distance, try to look at the nearby objects as little as possible, and avoid looking at the scenes moved outside the window. Especially when the car is downhill, pay attention to the handrails and slow down the impact of inertia on internal organs.
4. Try to choose the appropriate position in front of the car when riding the car to reduce the head activities of the head. It is best to rely on the back of the chair to keep your eyes closed. Pay attention to the ventilation of stricter cars, which is conducive to preventing motion sickness.Phenomenon.
5. Pregnant women who want to go out the next day should pay attention to rest. When the sleep is poor or overworked, it is also prone to motion sickness. If you are full or hungry, you will increase the motion sickness response.
Of course, pregnant women with motion sickness habits should not go away in the early pregnancy, because early pregnancy reactions will increase the symptoms of motion sickness.
Severe vomiting can cause harm to the fetus!
If you go away during pregnancy, for pregnant women who are originally used to motion sickness, it is inevitable to suffer from motion sickness.General motion sickness does not cause harm to the fetus, but if nausea and vomiting are very serious, even the whole car is in vomiting state.
Severe vomiting not only makes pregnant women very uncomfortable, it is easy to cause the body to be short of water, electrolyte disorders, etc., which is not conducive to the fetal absorption of nutrition, which makes the pregnant mother too fatigue and affects the fetal development.Therefore, it is recommended that pregnant women with severe motion sickness. It is best to avoid taking cars for a long time during pregnancy.
Can motion sickness stickers during pregnancy?
Pregnant women try not to use motion sickness stickers. The basic structure of the motion sickness sticker is composed of back lining layers, gel layers, and anti -adhesive layers. Gel layers contain natural plant extraction ingredients such as mint.
If you have a motion sickness phenomenon, you can take 1 fresh ginger, or 1 fresh potato, stick it to the Shenli Jue acupoint (navel), cover it with wet ointment, and put the wet wet and pain relief cream on the inner acupoint, rub it with your fingers gently with your fingers, gently rub it with your fingersThere is another piece of fresh ginger in the mouth of the cave, and it also has a certain prevention effect.
Can motion sickness pills during pregnancy?
First of all, pregnant women should recognize that many drugs can not be taken casually during pregnancy, and the ingredients in certain drugs will have a serious impact on the fetus.Can pregnant women take motion sickness medicine?In fact, pregnant women take motion sickness medicines. They should see whether the motion sickness drug is disabled by pregnant women, and they should try not to use it without medication.