Eating too much salt during pregnancy can cause serious consequences such as edema and hypertension. Therefore, expectant mothers must pay special attention to the amount of salt, especially if the original taste is heavy, you should pay more attention to the taste during pregnancy.food
How much salt is more suitable every day?
1. Many people like to eat salty, so the amount of salt is far more than the body needs.Under normal circumstances, the kidneys can exclude excess salt. If you eat a large amount of over the years, you will accumulate excessive salt, cause the body fluid to stay in the blood, put pressure on the blood vessel wall, easily cause blood pressure, the intake of salt, the intake of saltIt is advisable to be less than 5 grams per day, which is about 1 teaspoon.
2. The amount of salt of pregnant mothers should be taken according to the needs of the body. If the pregnant mother eats too much salt, the edema will increase the edema, increase the blood pressure, and even cause heart failure.When sodium, it will make people lack of appetite, fatigue, weakness, and mental deficiency. In severe cases, blood pressure will decrease, and even cause coma. Studies show that the daily salt of pregnant mothers should not exceed 7 to 10 grams.
Pregnant mothers with edema during pregnancy should pay attention to controlling salt intake
1. Pods during pregnancy are a more common physiological phenomenon. After pregnancy, especially after 5 to 6 months, the lower limbs are prone to edema. This is because the fetal increase and the increase of amniotic fluid., The poor blood flow of the lower limbs causes the increase in pulse pressure, not caused by the disease caused by the disease.
2. Patients with nephritis do not avoid salt, but most of the pregnant women have swollen swelling. Most of them have nothing to do with kidney disease. In fact, pregnant women have more metabolism than ordinary people.At this time, you should also consume more salt than usual. If you control the amount of salt too much, it will easily lead to insufficient salt in the body, which may cause loss of appetite and fatigue.
3. If the edema starts from the face (especially the eyelids) to the whole body, and when diseases such as nephritis occur, the intake of salt is needed strictly
We can reduce the intake of salt from the choice of food, cooking methods, etc., so what should I do?
1. You can use the strong flavor of the vegetables itself, such as cooking tomatoes, onions, shiitake mushrooms and other vegetables with light flavor.
2. Oil fragrance is easy to stimulate appetite. Ginger, garlic, etc. can produce a strong oil fragrance after the oil explodes, allowing people to increase appetite, which can reduce the amount of salt
3. Reduce salt can be reduced. Use white vinegar, lemon, apple, pineapple, orange juice and other acid flavors to add food flavor and reduce the amount of salt, such as squeeze lemon juice on fried foods
4. The use of sweet and sour can add the sweet and sour flavor of food, which is relatively reduced to the need for salty flavor
5. Use cooking methods that are easy to keep food, such as roasting, steaming, stewing, etc. These cooking methods can reduce the amount of salt and eat the true flavor of food
6. Try to choose less pickled and processed foods, such as using fresh bamboo shoots instead of dried bamboo shoots, replace the sausages with white cut meat, stew more, fried and braised
Many foods in life contain invisible salt, so pregnant mothers learn to read the sodium content in food labels are critical
1. "No sodium" means that the amount of salt contains is less than 5 mg
2. "Extremely Low Sodium" means that each salt content is equal to or less than 35 mg
3. "Low sodium" means that each salt content is equal to or less than 1 40 mg
4. "Sodium content is reduced" refers to a 75 % decrease than the usual content
5. "Unsal salt" means that there is no salt during the processing process, although the general processing process must be used
1. Wang Shujing and other editors, Anniosaicon raising diet, Tianjin Technology Translation Publishing Company, 2007.1.
2. Editor -in -chief Guan Rui, 40 weeks synchronized prenatal education plan, Jilin Science and Technology Press, 2013.06.
3. Sun Weiqun, editor -in -chief of Gao Fei, how to raise 100,000 for pregnancy, why pregnancy rolls, Shandong Science and Technology Publishing House, 2007.8.
4. Liu Ting compiled, pregnant mother synchronous health care, China Textile Press, 2013.11.