Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine No. 1 Affiliated College WeChat subscription number [Female Science Meeting] column, push every Wednesday!The content involves science popularization and prevention suggestions for common diseases of gynecology, practical and authoritative!stay tuned!
What checks should I do?
Text/Women’s and Children’s Center Gynecology Huang Yanqian Indications Physician
Marriage and fertility are something that many women experience, but some women have repeatedly frustrated on the road of pregnancy.Even if there are normal and regular husband and wife life, there is always no "good pregnancy".So, what inspections should be done?
Let’s understand first, what are the necessary conditions for successful conception?
1. "Healthy Seeds": Women’s normal follicles and ovulation, male vitality and sufficient number of sperm;
2. "Unobstructed Road": Fresh and unobstructed and normally peristalized fallopian tubes;
3. "Fat soil": Normal uterine endometrium;
4. "Solid room": Healthy palace cavity.
Anyone in the above links may lead to being unable to get pregnant.
Both husbands and wives have a normal sexual life, and the diagnosis of infertility has been reached without contraception and for a year of pregnancy.There are many causes of infertility, such as women’s ovulation disorders, pelvic inflammation, endometriosis, uterine malformations, immune abnormalities, etc., male semen abnormalities, sexual dysfunction, etc.None of the factors can be excluded, accounting for 10%-20%of the people infected.For different causes, we need to do a corresponding examination.
1. Men’s reproductive function examination
"Authentic Female Science" records: "Male essence and feminine tune, there is a way of child." Pregnancy is a matter for both husbands and wives. To be actively prepared for pregnancy, the contribution of men is very important.Semen analysis is the preferred item for men’s examination, which can be checked in the reproductive or male outpatient clinics.
2. Ovulation monitoring
1. Basic body temperature monitoring (BBT): Basic body temperature refers to the body temperature measured in a static state after 6-8 hours of sleep.When the body temperature rises by 0.3 ℃ -0.5 ℃, and it continues until the next menstrual period, the "double phase" body temperature appears, indicating that there is an ovulation that month and the day before the body temperature rises, it is ovulation day.
2. Ovulation test strip monitoring: Before ovulation, the LH in women will reach its peak, so clinically can use urine LH test strips to predict ovulation time.
3. Gynecological B -ultrasound monitoring: Ultrasonic can display the size and number of follicles. It is the highest accuracy through the growth process of follicles, mature conditions, and follicle rupture.Women with menstruation can perform the first B -ultrasound monitoring on the 10th day of menstruation; if the menstruation is irregular, monitoring can be started when the leucorrhea is increased.
Generally speaking, the first 14 days of the next menstrual period is the time of ovulation.Ovulation is detected regularly during pregnancy, and there are often more effective effects in the same room in the same room during ovulation.
Third, routine gynecological examination
It can exclude vulvar and vaginal malformations, and check whether pelvic inflammation is available.
Fourth, tubal openness examination
Through the uterine fallopian tube iodine oil angiography (HSG) or three-dimensional ultrasonic angiography of the fallopian tube, it can show whether the fallopian tube is unobstructed and the development of the uterus. The examination should be inhafeed for 3-7 days after the menstruation is clean, and the vaginal inflammation should be excluded.
5. Uterine attachment color Doppler ultrasound examination
It is clear whether there are quality diseases, such as uterine fibroids, uterine vertical diaphragm, endometrial polyps, and uterine cavity adhesion.
6. Women’s reproductive hormone testing
Women with ovulation disorders and age ≥ 35 should conduct basic endocrine testing. On the 2-5th menstrual cycle, the basic level of FSH, LH, PRL, T, and E2 should be detected on the 2-5th menstrual cycle.Reserve function.
Seven, immunology examination
Patients with infertility should also check immune factors, including closed antibodies, anti -sperm antibodies, antibody antibodies, anti -transparent band antibodies, etc.
8. Museum laparoscopic joint detection
After previous examinations, patients with infertility in pelvic cavity or uterine cavity can conduct surgery detection, which is both examination and treatment.Through surgery, the pelvic cavity and uterine cavity can be loosened, the uterine cavity can be eliminated, the possible uterine endometriosis lesions, intervention and then blocked the fallopian tube, creating the uterine and pelvic environment that is more conducive to pregnancy.
Nine, some patients still cannot find the cause of infertility after these examinations. They are clinically called "unknown cause infertility". IVF treatment can be considered.
Finally, I hope that every family who is going to be pregnant can have "good pregnancy"!
About the Author
Huang Yanqian, attending physician at the Department of Gynecology, First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and a undergraduate instructor of undergraduate students of the First Clinical Medical College of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.Member of the Reproductive Medicine Branch of the Chinese Medicine Society, Standing Member of the Youth Committee of the Gynecology Commission of the Chinese National Medical Society, member of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Professional Committee of the Guangdong Provincial Health Management Society, member of the Professional Committee of Reproductive Medicine of the Guangdong Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the Guangdong Ethnic Medical AssociationMember of the Professional Committee of Medicine Fear Reproductive Regulation.
Good at minimally invasive diagnosis of gynecological diseases such as pelvic floor dysfunction, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, infertility, cervical epithelial tumors, etc., hosted 3 items, published 7 articles, participated in 2 books, and obtained it.In 2018, the second prize of the Science and Technology Award of the Chinese and Western Medicine Society of Chinese and Western Medicine.
Democratic arrangement: Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, Saturday morning (gynecology room 7 of the 3rd floor of the outpatient building).
Edit: Pan Yuhua Review: Chen Xiaobo, Li Zimiao Editor: Liu Qingjun
Trial: Chi Sixiao